How do I seem less clingy over text?

So I met this girl on tinder and went on a date with her. We talk every day and pretty consistanly. We planned another date on aunday. Today I feel like she may be getting tired of texting me. She's a pretty independant girl. Iam not clingy at all. My last relationship ended 3 months ago and one of the problem was I didn't pay enough attention to her. It's just a new connection and I really want this girl to be my girlfriend. We've just kissed on the first date. I want to do this right. And so does she I feel. But how do I make myself seem less clingy over text and how i talk to her? I don't want to scare her off.

Most Helpful Guy

• Who initiates most of the daily communication between you two? If that's you, then, cut it out. Seriously. Now, don't get me wrong. Communicating with her daily isn't necessarily wrong, as long as it's equally initiated. Otherwise, your fears may be realized. As it may give her the impression that you are indeed clingy or, and overeager to date her. Either which could ultimately decrease her interest in you.

• That's so weird that girls are like that. When I would just hook up and not date them they would get so angry and call me an asshole and such. But when I want to date them, suddenly they feel like Iam clingy and too much. It's like I can't win

What Girls Said 1

• Don't text her all the time and don't shower her with compliments all the time.

What Guys Said 0