How to turn a guy on if you're fat?

Help please! Tomorrow I'm going overseas for the first time with my boyfriend for 3 weeks and we did mention that we'd like to have sex. Embarrassing because I'm fat (165cm, 61kg) and I don't know if he's going to be turned off.
I have no thigh gap, 36c boobs, already bought short dresses, g strings and stockings :/ but unsure whether to use them. :(
So so tips for turning a guy on if you're fat would be greatly appreciated!!

What Guys Said 1

• You ARE NOT FAT! For the metrically impaired, you weigh about 135 pounds and are about 5 foot 5 inches tall.

You will be fine. Be a women, and he will respond accordingly. You have nothing to worry about.

If you want a tip though, bring some stilettos to go with the stockings and short dresses.

• ... and throw in an ankle bracelet and possibly also a toe ring if you wear any open-toed shoes.

What Girls Said 2

• He your bae... shouldn't he already be turn on! I just wouldn't try hard! I am lazy! hahah

• He is your boyfriend he should be turned on by you no matter what but girl you got TITTIES so use them! use that ass if u got one! Put on tight clothes fuck it be provocative put them titties all in his face and grind on him!!!