Someone help me understand men please?

0|0
2|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Well we're all different, just like women.

I think it's the people who keep not understanding, who actually have the problem. Take this question for example, you've not explained yourself well at all. How do you expect to understand other people when the stuff you're throwing out yourself is so vague?

Einstein said Insanity was doing the same things over and over and expecting different results. If you keep doing the same things over and over and are still failing to understand different men, the problem could in fact be you. Lack of understanding towards the opposite sex or indeed just people in general, is the mark of a sociopath. Try to learn from it rather than burying your head in the sand and you may start to realise men and women aren't so different afterall.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• Unfortunately, there's really no such thing as understanding all men.

Despite our best efforts to conceal it, the truth is that we're every bit as complex and indivualistic as women are. Well, most of us are, anyway.

4|3
    0|0
    • *individualistic

• Thank you! All these posts about "we're simple beings" is just leading women on. haha Men can be just as complex as women, but I do believe women tend to be much more emotional than men. Nonetheless, each person (man and woman) are different and each should be treated as such when it comes to dating and relationships and what works best in terms of communication.

• We're easy creatures to understand.

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you want to know about us? Anything particularly on your mind?

0|0
    0|0
  • Men also don't understand women. What kind of help you need?

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, we think about sex a lot, our private areas always seem to want more, and so unlike girls we don't need to like a sexual partner as a person, though for a long term relationship we usually do. We hate shopping, because we don't really see that much difference between one item or another of the same type. We do have emotions other than anger and lust, but we don't like to express them because we feel they make us vulnerable. We love adrenline rushes, that is why we like violent movies.

1|0
    0|0
  • Whats there to understand?
    We're simple minded beings

0|1
    0|1
  • There are men and there are boys!
    Men are like fingerprints, each one is unique.

1|0
    0|0
  • Be nice. Use that with every human you run into. And if you get the chance, on aliens too.
    Don't wanna ruin the rep of the Earth, y'know!

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if you help me to understand women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Clarify the question like what exactly do you want to understand?

0|0
    0|0
  • We basically want pussy on our dicks.

0|0
    1|0
  • yeah I understand

0|0
    0|0
  • Feed us. Fuck us. Hug us. Be nice. And don't smash our already fragile egos. That's all you really need to know. We're pretty simple.

1|0
    1|1
  • We need food sleep and sex to keep running

1|0
    0|0
  • What dont you understand?

0|0
    0|0
    • Everything..

• Okay, we have penises and we want to put them in girls we think are attractive. Many guys find different things attractive. Some will be assholes and only want you for sex, others will actually care about you aswell though.

What Girls Said 1

• I think the problem is that women and men are always trying to figure each other out and it ends up getting us nowhere. We read too much into things and confuse ourselves when it's really not that deep (listen to me being a total hypocrite).

0|0
    0|0