Girls, would you ever date a smaller framed guy?

I don't have big wide shoulders or manly big hands, I'm a rather smaller framed guy all around. Is that a problem?

• That's a problem
  • Not an issue
  • answers
Well no wonder girls don't ever show interest. Luckily I think my body is still growing so I still have some hope
For example say this guy on the left, even skinnier.
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...3d521a942b.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't say I'm attracted to that... That's my least favorite kind of a man's body.

• I`m with you

• well no wonder girls dont like me

• P. S.
      I've had a boyfriend who was petite - after I fell in love with his personality it didn't matter in the least... I'm just saying it's not what I'm attracted to, but personality and a beautiful face (he definitely had that) can change so many things so fast. ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry but women are just trying to be nice here. Biologically women want a man she perceive that can protect them (hence the love for tall men). Short framed men look like pussies and seeing that even short girls have an inferiority complex and go for super tall men. I'm afraid the best you can settle for is an ex-party slut (whose taken several manmores cocks) who wants someone stable to settle down with.

What Girls Said 11

• I've done it before. look I'm not gonna lie, id love a more built man, but if the heart compensates, why not?

• Girls, would you ever date a smaller framed guy?
    A. That's a problem

I wouldn't date such a guy as I find it unattractive. Likely the guy approached me based on my looks so I find it 'fair' to reject him based on his.

• I couldn't go there, but, I'm also 6'2" and built like an armored tank with lipstick. I mean, he's gotta be bigger than me in at least ONE dimension, yo.

• I know a little of your struggle. I'm 6'0.

• Oh wow. Amazonian status! Yeah I wear heels sometimes too but I'm lowkey and don't like stares too much so I usually just wear sandals. Also I'm not the most elegant expert walker in high heels.

• @MyMintFrappe Haha yea, I've noticed that most taller women are quieter. And the shorter women are the bubbly obnoxious ones, for the most part. Me, I'm the tall loud obnoxious bubbly one. LMAO I can be a bit overwhelming.

One of the boys in my 7yo daughter's class told me he wanted to be me for Halloween this year. Cute! I guess he thinks I'm like a superhero. 7-foot glitter mom. LOL! Also interesting to see that he totally wasn't thinking about the m/f distinction there, at all.

• I am not sure. it depends on the guy! But just randomly! I wouldn't want break him!

• Honestly it depends, I've fallen for really skinny dudes but they were still a bit taller than me. I can't answer this question without seeing what he looks like.

• I'm 5'7" and I'm athletic and curvy. A shorter and small-framed guy would just look... weird.
    And I'm attracted to tall and muscular guys so

• I would, but I'm usually not attracted to guys who are tiny. But if he was cute and I really liked him I would end up seeing past it

• I would and have. My ex was skinny, but he was so funny and was huge where it counted :-)

• Not really a big deal to me. The only body type that's a turn off for me is fat.

• Kind of depends on what you consider smaller framed. I like lean guys if that's what you mean.

• just find someone skinner than u.

What Guys Said 1

• You just need to find a petite girl