Did he just use me & now he doesn't want anything to do with me? Or should I ask him he if wants to be "sex buddies"?

We are both 21 but go to separate colleges like 40 minutes away. We met on tinder, talked a bit, met, had sex (we both hadn't had sex for like 4 months before this) and that was last Thursday. He messaged me after saying he had a great time; I agreed but acted cold (not on purpose) soo..

On Saturday I had messaged him that we should do it again sometime. He messaged me really wanting to too, and suggested that night but I was busy.
We did it again on this last Sunday.
He had asked me why I chose him to have sex with since I am gorgeous and must have guys after me all the time. So he must think of me highly?

Honestly, it's just really really great sex. And I was okay with that.

But then he gave me mixed signs. He talked like he's going to be around for a bit, like dropping hints when I mentioned I had a brother and he said "well if I ever would meet him.. Blahblah," or like I should help him with his class next semester.. Or just random things like that. Yet, all we've done is watch a movie, have wonderful sex, talk for 15 minutes after and then I leave. We don't text much since the sex. He responds when I text him. and is overly receptive. However, I sent him a Facebook friend request Monday and he never accepted it. He has like 1700 friends so I don't get it? Why wouldn't he accept mine?

We haven't spoken since Monday morning. He said he would be willing to come to my place this next time but I have yet to hear from him even if I did say we should plan for Friday. Should I message or snapchat him? Or do I need to move on? I'm OK with sex buddies by the way. I don't really want nor need a relationship at this stage in my life. I'd rather be exclusive sex buds. Should I ask him flat out?

What Guys Said 1

• Its your call, if you don't want it then say "NO" and move on, tinder is all about sex you and have it. Tell him straight forward he won't be hurt.

What Girls Said 0