Is it true a man likes a chase?

If so why?

Most Helpful Guy

• People, men and women like to chase when they don't know their own mind about what to value. They are like people in the grip of a mania. The only criteria of value they feel is that other people value something or that it is difficult to get. This is very common, it's why diamonds are valuable and zircon is not to most people even though they can't tell the difference.

If someone knows what they value then it being hard or easy to get makes no difference.

Most Helpful Girl

• yes, most men like to earn what they have... if a man was given a choice of an easy life where he never has to get up and do anything he will love the idea but when in the sitation, he will enjoy it at first and then he will probably get depressed lol

i think men are naturally hard workers and this is kinda a reflection of it,

they value something that was hard earned more

most men here will say no eww i like easy girls, trust me they dont, a lot just say that to make girls go looser and wilder and increase their chances in sleeping around (And then they also come here and complain of how there are no good women left xD) lol

some are still in their right minds though lol so dw

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• Yes i have chased before and caught my girl

• Lol I don't, I'd rather just hit up another chick who don't act like she's 12 js

• Only if the woman acknowledges it. And... Why not? Its kinda fun. Chase the right person, and when you get her. Its very gratifying.

What Girls Said 1

• It depends on the guy. Some like to play games and some don't.