Should I always initiate texting every day?

I've been on one date with this girl and we planned another for Sunday. Most of the time i would send her good morning texts and stuff like that to start the day. Should I stop? Because I sent her a text yesterday around afternoon and she has replied since. I definitely don't want to seem clingy. So what should I do? I really like this girl but I feel like I emmit a different kind of energy when I want to date a girl, versus when I just want to hook up with them. Usually they seem more receptive of the later.

Most Helpful Guy

• I will initiate the conversations the first 3x. But after that, I let her do it. Then I mix it up.

This accomplishes a couple things,
    It shows I have initial intrest, it then when I stop the initiating, it let's me find out if she has intrest. Finally the mixing up shows that both are intrest levels are high, and keeps things spontaneous.

What Girls Said 1

• Unless that is something that you guys were doing predate I think you should slow it down. Also give her the chance to initiate the conversation via text. She needs to show that she is into you as well.

What Guys Said 1

• My policy is that after about two weeks of me initiating every conversation, I just stop. If she's interested, she'll have to contact me every once in a while.
    Then again, I never managed to get a girlfriend, so my advice probably isn't that great.