Why does my boyfriend seem to be upset that I slept with black guys before we met?

We opened up a little about our pasts and it seemed to bother him that I told him I had sex with black guys before I fell for him. He asked a lot of questions and it just didn't seem comfortable. He has been with more girls than I have been with guys so why is he having an issue?

Most Helpful Guy

• I really believe this is mainly about perceived cock size.

Have you ever heard of guys freaking out because their girlfriend slept with an Asian guy before they dated? No.

That's nice that you say you don't care. That's not what he wants to hear. What he wants to hear is no, they weren't bigger, not 'oh sure they had much bigger cocks then you but i really like you'

How a woman sees a guy -sexually- is hugely important to how he feels about the relationship. He doesn't want to be just okay and loved, he wants to be mind blowing and amaze you.

• I think the closest comparison i could give would be if your ex had dated girls who were much prettier than you, and when you asked he was just like 'that doesn't matter much'.

What Guys Said 24

• LMFAO he jealous because tyrone was packing a fcking python.

• perhaps he's uncomfortable with the big black penis notion or the stereotype that black guys are better in bed... which is of course notions derived from porn

• He probably thinks their penises were bigger than his, and now is green with penis envy.

• assuming you and him are white?

we men are naturally inclined to a bit of tribalism, and in the usa, there is inherent hostility between whites and blacks which has gotten a lot heavier in the past couple of years. in sex, a woman is to a degree, kind of possessed by the man. i mean, some feminists have decried all p in v as rape, as the woman is literally being penetrated and fucked.

as racial hostility increases across the usa (and damn, i got multiple lessons in how much blacks hate whites this summer) a white girl sleeping with black guys is akin to sleeping with the enemy.

Nice? No.

Blunt truth that most people are too gutless to explain to you? Yes.

• Because there are white guys who feel insecure and don't think they can measure up to black guys. It's crazy actually. I don't give a shit who my future girlfriend has been with in the past as long as she was safe and used protection. Also some men think about dicks way more than any heterosexual should lol

• He's probably seen porn where the black guy has a massive dick and agressively fucks white girls.

Now he's imagining you the same way it happens in the pornos and is losing his attraction.

• Why a downvote?

its definitely a possibility

• over the past couple days he has a few times. but it hasn't affected our cuddling, affection, love life

• Like what does he say exactly?

• Well, maybe he's racist? If your 'treasure' sleeps with someone you deem as inferior, then imagine what thoughts go through his head...

• Troll troll trolls 🙂

• People will tell you he's jealous or insecure. But look around at the number of black supremacist idiots who love to yell about how much white bitches worship those ugly mofos, and how inferior white men are... It gets to you after awhile, plus its just gross when a chick is a nasty ghetto groupie.

• Dump him he has insecurity issues they can be a nightmare to live with

• because he wants to view you as special. that image of you has taken some damage.

• but why? i don't mind his past

• it means you're ignorant. you aren't exposed to other people and just judge. if you did you'd see it was a socioeconomic problem and not a racial problem

• no it means i know what im talking about. this is why you are attacking me. if i was wrong you wouldn't care either way. just a dumb person on the internet. however you know im right. either way you asked a question and i answered it the most honest. can i get best answer now.

• Because he's racist, or he thinks black guys are better in bed, or have longer dicks. Whichever it is he's being a retard.

• He's jealous because he probably feels inadequate now. It's just something he'll have to learn to get over.

• You know it's very taboo for a woman to sleep with black guys.

• i don't see why. they're just guys like anybody else.

• Many men have a negative view of black men so you should not have spoken about your past.

• he's probably insecure given the myth (sometimes true) that black men have bigger willies than white men

• the average black penis is 1/2 inch to 1 inch longer your boyfriend knows this and in visions that black men are laughing at him.. he, s insecure and just a little racist

• He maybe insecure, he may feel black men are inferior, he may feel as though you're settling for him as some women will happily fool around with Black guys but then when they want to settle down they choose the guy of the same race as them.

• He's insecure, controling and racist. I would think twice before continuing with the relationship. It can become a living hell...

• He doesn't like black people, he's just tolerant of black people? There is a difference.

• He's just being immature and insecure!

• Higher chance of an STD? Afraid that you secretly have a multi-cultural fetish and wouldn't be satisfied with him?

Who knows. It's irrational, whatever the reason.

• It's because black people are inferior. So it says something about your psyche that you'd debase yourself so low. He's gonna be thinking to himself that you've got a screw loose.

• Because us black guys have bigger cocks ;)

• that shouldn't matter

• It's the truth

• I don't know he shouldn't care what you did in the past

What Girls Said 7

• I have no idea maybe he has an ignorant view.

• Just know this, when it comes to Some guys, they want the truth but not the honest truth Lol

• what do you mean by this?

• They want you to be honest but when you tell them the truth they wish you hadn't or bothers them so like I said, they want you to be honest but not that honest, but then again thats some guys!

• No. Men want the honest truth. That the honest truth may lead them to hold you in lower esteem is no reason to not tell the truth. If he doesn't like what you're about, you're free to move on.

• Some guys have different preferences. It's completely understandable.

• maybe he's racist? or just insecure because he feels like they might have had bigger dicks than him and its hurting his ego thinking about that possibility?

• He's being an insecure idiot.

• Some men find it "gross" or even feel that it lessens a woman's worth. Is he racist at all?

• no he's not at all

• u need to follow me so i can message

• Oh sorry, hold on

• Because he's feeling insecure maybe he knows you got the good stuffff lol

• umm like any guys were good some were bad