Online dating sucks! Has anyone had bad experiences?

Went out on a date with a girl I met online a few years ago. Turned out that she didn't look at all like the pics she sent online.

0|0
3|13

Most Helpful Girl

• I mostly had god experience but met some men who weren't interesting. I can't say it sucks because I met my boyfriend online.
    Though, some of the men I met told me it does suck sometimes. Not really because of the way they look but because of the way they act.

0|1
    0|0
    • well you gotta understand women want us too be something where not
      while most men don't ask women to change for anything.
      women don't try to understand men, cause all they think of men is that where pigs

• I think you're generalizing your bad experiences. If all women though and acted that way, there wouldn't be that much couples in the word.

• Glad that you had success online and that you see behavior over looks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well tinder chicks do filter a lot lol but most of em I meet turns out to be as hot as in pics but there was one chick that completely looked like opposite person and told those pics were from like 3 months ago lmaoo I bailed after two minutes

0|2
    0|0
    • i actually stayed for the date, it was at Applebees and I love eating there. Separate checks, then got in my car and rolled out..

• Lmao Good move

What Girls Said 2

• No, fortunately.

The only person I met online is my current boyfriend, who I now live with.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why didn't you Skype with her before :/ ?

0|0
    0|0
    • Didn't think about it at the time.. That was back in 2011, met her on myyearbook and well just trusted that the pics she had were actually her!

What Guys Said 12

• I was hanging out with this gal I met online. It was our second hookup I think, we spent the day together wine tasting and bar hopping. I took her to this roadhouse my friend owns to hang out and told her I didn't want to continue as anything more than friends.

When I wasn't paying attention, she took my keys and let me believe that I lost them on the grass somewhere. So we went into my van, I thought to sleep it off, when she got to wanting sex.

I was turned off and turned her down and she started flipping out on me. She got out of the van and tried to start trouble for me with the bartenders who all knew me.

While she was out of my van, I remembered I had a spare set stashed and hauled ass out of there.

The story goes on and on a bit from there. But eventually I got my keys back from her.

0|1
    0|0
  • Online frustrated nerds be like:

cdn1.theodysseyonline.com/.../...1405724440-17.gif

0|1
    0|0
  • This is why you need to ask them out as soon as you can. If you did not like how she look, then leave peacefully. I know it sucks.

0|1
    0|0
    • That was a few years ago, 2011 I believe.. Anyway I was kind of looking for others that have had bad dating experiences and what they were.

• Girls are so bad online all they want is Sex and attention. I'm surprised, because I'm actually a nice guy who wants a serious relationship that doesn't have to inlove sex just a compatible person and all i get are horny bitches. And then some you talk to and actually think it might workout, you'll spend a couple of weeks talking to them and they agree to meet up with and ALL of a sudden they 'lose' contact or ignore you when themselves said they want to meet up. Wtf is wrong with them.

0|1
    0|0
    • Maybe you're just meeting the wrong ones, I dunno.. I don't think all girls online are like that though.

• I haven't had any bad experiences but I can relate with how much it sucks. I run into a lot of flaky women on OKCupid and POF. It bores the hell out of me fast.

0|2
    0|0
    • Yeah POF sucks. Haven't tried OKCupid but if it's the same I won't even bother..

• 0|1
    0|0
  • I got into a relationship with a partner I met online. Six months into I discovered she was actually a tranny. Although the relationship lasted 4 years, I guess it wasn't great.

0|2
    0|0
    • Reminds me of Mac from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Just sayin..

• Lol dishonesty turn off :/

0|1
    0|0
  • Most of my " gfs" I met online but they ended up living too far was the main issue and cheated on me. Not so much that they didn't look like themselves, they did it just wasn't a good situation. So yeah never had a good experience yet.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't understand. of all the things u could do online why do you have to date?

0|1
    0|0
  • I got catfished on Tinder once, by this fucking fat-ass, ugly-ass landwhale of a woman.

I straight up just told her she was vile, and walked away.

0|1
    0|0
  • Right, I'm afraid of the exact same thing as well

0|0
    0|0