"Racial fetish": creepy or just a preference?

• Creepy
  • Just a preference
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay I would date any human woman regardless of race. That's a preference. A fetish is when some people stereotype and objectify people of other races. I've seen men and women on here say they'd have sex with but not date or marry someone of another race. It's like they're good enough to fuck but not good enough to bring home to their parents. That is fucked up. It dehumanizes people.. Hell slaveowners have done that shit throughout history.

If you need someone to have a certain stereotype or have a certain skin color to enjoy sex then you need to reevaluate why you think that is. I'm not talking about you specifically asker.

Most Helpful Girl

• Being an object of someone's fetish is kinda creepy in my opinion.

It's different if the person prefers or appreciates your culture/race or whatever. But the way some guys talk: "white girls with their pink nipples and pretty pink pussies, their porcelain white skin, and light color eyes, just the best! " or "Latinas and their sexy Spanish, and their spicy attitudes, and those hips that don't lie, and curvy bodies, etc." "Asians and their submissive attitudes, their small, frail bodies, their chinky eyes, etc."
    It's almost like a different form of prejudice to me.

It makes it seem like the person is not appreciating you as a person. You're just a stereotype to them. It's like, what if I'm not "Latina" enough for you? What then?

What Guys Said 15

• Well fetish to me implies thet need to be with a particular race to get off. Versus a preference just means you prefer that race.

I don't know, that's just how I look at it.

• Well you're calling it a fetish, a fetish isn't really a preference as I see it, it's some kinda weird kink.

• I've never understood why it has to be a fetish if somebody prefers a particular race. People like what they like. I tend to be more attracted to white girls, Latinas, and other exotic-looking women, and I don't apologize for it.

• I really don't think that a racial fetish can be called a fetish. A fetish is supposed to be some other inanimate object or nonsexual body part that arouses you sexually. A fetish is not a preference, or even a choice. But for your question, it's just a preference.

• its just a preference. same as me being attracted to women. its a preference.

• I don't see any difference in thinking Chinese girls are hot versus thinking redheads are hot.

• Self hatred/racial fetish to me.

• Racial fetish? What the hell is that?

• Creepy, very creepy.

• I don't think it's a fetish. I prefer Asians, but I'll fuck anything.

• God I wanna bang me some white girls. They're the most prized girls on earth

• Racist, in my opinion

• I think the word fetish is commonly misused to describe a racial preference. Most people with a racial preference are accused of having a fetish, even if it isn't a real fetish.

• Everything is just a preference. Nothing wrong with it. Luv me some white babes Mhhh :*

• It could be either. Or it could be a true fetish, but that doesn't inherently make it creepy.

If a guy loves big breasts (i don't, but lots do) and you have big breasts, he might be interested. If you connect and fall in love and he finds you really hot and your breasts really turn him on... well that's how things work, hopefully. You could play the 'if i'd never had big breasts would he have been interested' game all day. The reality is, no, if we had the same personality but were totally different physically and status wise and whatever, the same people would NOT want us.

So if someone finds your race hot, well, okay. Do they see you as just am embodiment of that? That's not good for anything more than a hookup, just like if he didn't see you as anything but 'a hot girl' it wouldn't be good. If your race is part of what makes you 'a hot girl' in his mind, and he also connects with you as a person, then be happy you are his type.

What Girls Said 5

• It's always creepy. You only "like" or enjoy to have sex with a person because of their skin color or their physical features. You don't actually like them. It's inhuman and racist.
    And that's why so many black women were raped during the slavery time.

• Well, let's put it this way... I would never wanna be with someone who wants me only cause I'm white 😒

• It could go either way

• It's a preference.

• Other.

It's not really creepy if that is what they are attracted to, and treat their partner right. I don't go for race, but for how the guys is; good, respectful human being.