If your ex were to send this to you, would u be offended?

If your ex were to send this to you, would u be offended ???

Most Helpful Guy

• He didn't need to go that far, but then again, I don't really know the full story and could only assume Devon is stalking her ex and would not want to move on and whatnot. I still believe he could have handled the situation differently, but at least he made it loud and clear this time, that he doesn't want any ties with this said person any longer. I do hope that Devon is able to move on from this and learn from her mistake and whatnot; hope she finds what it is she is looking for yeah?

• Yes she's stalking me and my boyfriend this is my bfs ex

• Lmao, she's hooked isn't she. Lol... It's said, but maybe he was her first love, he didn't have to be so harsh.

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean, it really depends if I was going over board and they just got fed up. I wouldn't necessarily be offended because I would've had to do something pretty bad to make him respond like that.

• I do feel like it was a bit repetitive though and if she still loves him, its kinda overboard to rub it in her face. Like leave the chick with some dignity lol.

What Guys Said 17

• If you are at this stage, then I fear your path is littered with other attempts that also fell on deaf ears. That means the ex is a dreamer that has had some limited success in tenaciousness winning the day, eventually. Wearing people down until it's easier to do things the ex's way.

Therefore, this is a waste of time that may better serve the ex's ammo dump to employ in future than any relief success for you.

Love & hate are emotions that give the target attention that some grow from.
    It's being ignored that stings the most and drives people away to seek complements and petting from others.

The word today is IGNORE, never respond, the ex is invisible.

• Seems to be going overboard, there could have been multiple ways to handle that but then again I don't know what they did to push them this far.

• I'd say you should probably leave him alone 😂 it sounds quite over

• Lol no. I'm not even reading that. Too much. I moved on.

• Yes, but i mean, respect his new relationship.

• 0|0
  • My name's not Devon, so I'd just assume it was meant for someone else. I wouldn't be offended.

• So she's a lesbian? She has the best girlfriend ever?

• I'd be fucking pissed. Probably send her family a video of her going at my dick like a dog eating hot fries.

• I would cut his fucking throat for talking to me like that.

• Well depends if there is any truth to it.

• depends what i had done to deserve it, possibly justified who knows

• It does. An ex, keeps stalking my relationship

• don't sound so hostile, unless he's stalking you.

• okay whats going on

• WTF he is a jackass flip and yes I would be afended

• Just proves that guys and girls, especially ex's, can't be "just friends"

• Who named you Devon? ain't that a guy's name?

No I wouldn't be offended.

• Hahahhaha. His ex

• That's even worst 😂😂

• Hahahhaha. No kidding -_-

What Girls Said 11

• Oh wow! I felt hurt just reading it , yes if it was genuinely for me from my ex I'd feel heartbroken ��more than offended 💔

Reading between the lines it seems " Devon" still loves him and finds it so hard to let go of him. I feel her pain her pain 😞😢😥

• Sore sport, Lousy loser and it appears here, dear... You deserve better.
    I feel sorry for the newbie girlfriend now. Consider yourself Lucky you are Not with this Major Jerk anymore.
    Good luck. xx

• No that doesn't offend me, I'll just fuck off like he asked. Whateva

• I understand where he's coming from but that's harsh. Some parts are understandable like leave him alone. Yea you could move on no offense but fuck him. If he wants to say how perfect his girlfriend is and crap he isn't worth it. I sorta went threw something like that I'm not even into the guy anymore. When I was slowly moving on he kept trying to confuse me by telling my friends he's in love with me and fighting other guys over me. Anyways guys like this aren't worth it just move on. Out of no where you'll find your perfect match. Oh yea p. s he's not your problem no more he's hers. So imagine IF they break up how he's gonna treat her after he treated you like this.

• Yeah, I'd be pretty offended. Who wants a relationship to end that way? I would definitely cut him or her out of my life, though. Time to move on. It's one person. There are 7+ billion more out there.

• Gosh I would hope it would never come to this, but at some point if your ex is in a new relationship then you have to move on.

• Yes, because guys should never swear to girls on anger.
    And depends on what happened as well.

• Yes I would be offended, that's very offensive.

• First off wait is this about you? But anyway I ignore my ex's plain and simple only to find them a few weeks later running back to me and of course I don't open the door for them but if any one sent me that I would expose this

• You sound Childish!

• it sounds as though you may not be respecting his wishes and thus you shouldn't be offended if you are over stepping your bounds. It appears your ex has moved on and is asking you to essentially do the same and leave you alone. So you should probably heed his words and cease all contact.