Dear guys, what do you think about females with tattoos?

Hey guys! :)
So, I want to know
what do you think about chicks with tattoos?
lots, minimal or none? :)
TIA!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• For me personally it depends on the woman. I've seen women with one to a few tattoos and women with tattoos all over their body. Personally I think its attractive either way but I prefer women that have one to a few. Less is more for me I suppose.

Also depends on what the tattoo is of as well. I mean I don't think I'd be attracted to a woman with a tattoo of a penis with an arrow pointing down to her vagina or to her ass Lol.

The tattoo has to say something about her as a woman. Or something more on the feminine side like a heart or a flower as cliched as that sounds but it works for me.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• Alright dude here's the truth on females with tattoos. Are you hot? Tattoos will look good. Are you not so hot? Tattoos will make you look like you are collecting a welfare check and have a 1.50 stuffed in your bra to buy a dr pepper later.

I have tattoos. If I could restart and get no tattoos I would. My tattoos are military tats. They mean a lot but they take away from my aesthetic. They don't look as good as when I first got them. But I've accepted them because they were a big part of me in my life at one point. Even if they aren't now they were at one point in my life and I suppose they tell a story.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer no tattoos, but I don't mind them as long as they aren't stupid, excessive, and/or anywhere on her face and torso.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't really like them, but I don't really mind minor ones I guess.

1|1
    0|0
  • They're okay. That's what I think

What I prefer... minimal or none

1|1
    0|0
  • ill go with none.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like tattoos but I could tolerate a couple, if she has sleeves or giant tattoos on her legs, hands, neck then she's getting rejected.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think tattoos are childish and stupid.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not much. I never like tattoos, whether if it's on a guy or a girl (that doesn't mean I hate the person).

0|1
    0|0
  • Minimal is always best but its nice to see some chicks covered in ink

0|0
    0|0
  • I have three tattoos myself so I find em hot unless they covered in em head to toe

0|0
    0|0
  • naughty and possibly sex workers

0|0
    0|0
  • i love it!

makes me kinda wanna point some more of my own ink on em too :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Their ok, not too much thought into it though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't care, but tramp stamps are like targets. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I have tattoos, and I absolutely love them on women as well.

0|0
    1|0
  • I would prefer no tattoos.

1|1
    0|0
  • Ehhh. Some are nice. Some aren't. Depends.

0|0
    0|0