Should I just tell him I really like him? Don't know what to say? Scared of coming across as too eager but don't want to lose out either?

I met a guy a few months ago and we get on so well. We have so much in common and we can talk for hours and hours, never running out of things to say to each other. He has told me countless times that he really likes me and talks about us and a future he sees us having. There are times when he reads my messages and doesn’t reply but he did tell me from the start that he can be a bit useless like that. I don’t really mind because I tend to value quality over quantity and when we do talk it is fantastic! We usually always chatted on whatsapp and we would ring each other the old fashioned way lol. I last text him on whatsapp on 27th December and it was delivered but not read. The other message I sent after that was never delivered. He definitely hasn’t blocked me but I did think he would have told me if he was no longer using the app. I sent him a normal text but didn’t get any reply. On New years I sent him a message on facebook saying ‘happy new year:) xx’ and he sent back ‘you too xx’ and he also liked my status too. I haven't heard from him since and I sent him a message on Saturday of a photo that reminded me of him. I’ve not sent him anything since then because I want him to miss me but I also want to ask him what’s up. I appreciate over the holidays people are really busy and I know he has went quite some time not texting back so I should be used to it by now. He responded positively to the new years message but now I dont know what to do. He told me the day after boxing day how much he really liked me and talked about our future so surely he couldn’t have changed his mind that quickly? He liked a facebook status I put up yesterday too about something we had been talking about on the phone which I took as him showing an interest.
Like I said, he does have a tendency to not reply for ages so that isn't out of the ordinary as such.
Sorry for the really long post. I really like this guy and I want to tell him this without coming across as too needy or eager. I don't know what to do.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0