What's wrong with me, why can't I be normal?

I'm a very paranoid person when it comes to men and its ruining my life. I'm dating a new guy now for about 2 weeks and I'm starting to get that panicked feeling that's it's going to all go wrong. It's like I look for things so I can get upset or if he hasn't been online for a few hours I start thinking his with someone else. He runs his own gym so I know he is busy and he even text me last night to tell me I'm not too worry about anything but obviously that doesn't help. I've had a lot horrible things happen with men in the past and its like I expect every man to do the same things. Does anyone else ever feel this? I was thinking of talking to someone professional but I'm a little embarrassed. How do I fix it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey babe calm down ok 🙂💁🏻 relax were here for you

Most Helpful Girl

• I find talking to a counsellor to be really helpful. They may be able to help you fix the problem, and you don't have to start out telling them very personal things. You build a relationship and trust with who you're talking to / seeing.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah if you think he's a nice loyal kinda guy, you should try talking to a professional it will help with your worries, and talking to someone about your bad past experiences with men will help get it off your mind. Don't be embarrassed. Goodluck!