How often is a healthy amount of time to see your boyfriend in college?

We go to different colleges. Only a 5 min train ride away though. So how many times a week (maybe more on the weekend)? and for only dates or how long if you're just hanging out watching movies or hanging with a group of friends?
Is it worth it if you can only see him once or twice a week like on the weekend? Or do you deserve someone who you can devote more time with? assuming you text often enough.

I'm typically someone who likes to see someone a lot so I want to know what's a good amount that's NOT considered clingy or too fast.

What Guys Said 1

• You both are going to be very busy with classes, tests and homework. I think if you and him can each other a minium 3 days is pretty good. Off course more days would be nice but hard with busy schedules. As far as dates it can be different stuff you and him do. Whether it's just you and him. Or you and him and friend's.

What Girls Said 1

• My boyfriend and I got so busy with work and school last semester that we only got to see each other about twice a week maximum. It's tough, but if you really like the person, you shouldn't leave them. Being busy is (typically) only temporary and there will be times when you see each other only a little then times when you see each other a lot. For example, I got upset that I didn't get to see my boyfriend much so he's been setting aside more time for me. Now we're seeing each other three to four times a week. We're also saving up money for a ski trip possibly next month and, assuming I have all the money and parental consent for it (I still live at home =\), I'll be following him to Germany where we'll stay together for three months starting in August. The point is that as long as you're both making time for each other to see each other at least a few times a week, you should be good.