Guys, If you felt rejected by a girl, what should she do to make it up to you so you'd give her another chance?

We first hooked up and a month later he asked me out on a date and we then hung out a few more times. I was away at school then, so we would just hook up whenever we saw each other. We never talked about what we were or our feelings. We both gave a lot of mixed signals and I think he felt I had rejected him a few months ago because when he tried to kiss me I didn't let him so he just left the bar and I also told him we should just be friends when I was angry because I didn't know what we were. He got pretty mad, we didn't hook up for two months and now we've been sleep together again..

2

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know, it depends how I felt about her

• We recently talked when we were drunk and he told me he was just scared of rejection and being hurt and he didn't know how to say how he felt before. I said I liked him and he said he liked me also. He also said he was hurt and upset over what I said, I also apologized. I think he really did want to date and hangout in the beginning but I was away at school. I came back but we never really talked about our feelings

• tell him everything on your mind

• I will thanks!

• I don't understand, what do you want? What did he want? What do you think he wants now?

• I like him and care about him. I really just want to spend time with him again and hangout. I like the physical but also like spending time with him and want to go back to that. I don't know what he wants.. It also doesn't make anything easier because Im moving away in a month but I really like him and want to know if were something. We recently talked when we were drunk and he told me he was just scared of rejection and being hurt and he didn't know how to say how he felt before. I said I liked him and he said he liked me also. He also said he was hurt and upset over what I said.