Do you hang out with your boyfriend/girlfriend on Valentine's Day?

If you are dating do you hang out with your Boyfriend or Girlfriend on valentines day or do you just hang out with friends on Valentines day. For me I'm usually single on Valentines day so I mostly hang out with my friends. Except for Last year's Valentines day when I was dating someone I still hung out with my friend that day but ended up running into my Girlfriend. What do you Do on Valentines day if your dating someone or not?

• Yes I do
  • No but I still talk to him/her on the day
  • I'm not with anyone but I look around on that day

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I do

What Girls Said 3

• You didn't hang out with your girlfriend on valentine's day? If I were her I would have been a bit dissapointed, but I guess you had you're reasons. I'm sure running into her must have been akward, lol.

Well, I chose c for obvious reason, but if I were dating someone I would I would want to hand out on that day.

• Well I did want to hang out with her and ididnt know that she was at the mall until me and my friend were about to leave but before we left I asked him to come with me cause I wanted to see her on that day. Then we ended up meeting each other in barnes

• Ahh that's sweet =]. I'm glad it turned out well for you two.

• im single.

• I voted B because we are long distance.

What Guys Said 5

• We went out to a night club for a Single's Party, that was a lot of fun. But yeah if you have a girlfriend, its kinda of a nesscessity to make it "her day", the day you ditch your girl friends to make her feel specail.

• She was in Pennsylvania this year :(

Getting ready for college.

• I called my Girlfriend and asked her out for Valentine Day, she told me she was going out with her family...

Fuck my life, now I'm stuck with her gift

• Was busy playing at UF Regionals that weekend. If I had been free, I probably would have hit up a club with one of the girls I'm getting ready to seal the deal with.

• Um... I look around for vodka and weed.