Guys, am I the only one who hasn't really been interested in girls?

I think it's mainly my experiences, but from what i've discovered is they're very unreliable, flaky, they get mad at me if I say the slightest wrong thing and just flat out walk away. They don't respond back, cancel dates. etc. Now I do find them attractive and all that, but that's about it. I used to always say to myself wow she's cute, I wonder what she does that makes her who she is. I'd love to get to know her. I've had so many bad experiences that I'm to the point that I don't really care to even try to get a date with one anymore cause it just seems too complicated and stressful for me. It would be nice to find a girl and get to know her and just take things from there, but it's just not that simple it seems. What do you guys think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you've had really bad luck in love. It is more challenging for some people, while others find their partner easily. I am taking a break because I almost feel the same way about men. I know not all are like this, but something has to change if I want to attract the right type of person. So while I am single, I am bettering myself physically and mentally. Hopefully when I am ready to get back out there, I can attract the right guy.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 29. I'm about to give up (as I always say) but I'm horny so its hard to give up (pun accident) and I'm lonely... also... complicates that.

Here's the thing, some girls I have liked have rejected me because they had low self esteem. Most of the time I am over looked do to my quirky personality which doesn't match my coincidentally bad boy looks (scars from war). I'm awkward... I've never slept with a girl I wanted to be with except once in five year relationship with a sociopath... and women I really wanted to sleep with have never slept with me.

Life sucks, I've read a lot of psychology about this and I have my own theories.
    When I stopped caring so much though I learned Russian and the guitar and I'm still honing those skills I have much to learn and I also have to kids to raise.
    So you know what ladies... you missed your chance... good bye and good riddance
    (I that now - until I'm lonely and horny again) I can't WAIT TO HAVE LOW TESTESTORONE OR ED!!!

Sometimes I wish I was gay

What Girls Said 2

• I think that's sad :( a lot of girls are real, down to earth people. Maybe you're going for the wrong ones. ^.^

• I think that you had some hella bad luck in your life.

• Yeah at least with girls. lol You would think I would have better luck cause I don't see a girl and say wow she's cute I want to fuck her. I actually want to see what kind of person she is and everything.

• No, but because you think dating is stressful and complicated. It should be nice and fun :(

• I know it's supposed to fun.

What Guys Said 8

• Getting back into the dating arena is never easy every woman is unique, but generally they have the same likes and dislikes when it comes to picking their ideal man.

No matter the rejects or how complicated the arena is, you can't simply give up. There's a woman looking for a guy like you so go out and find her.

• Its so easy for women - since the attractive ones have the ultimate pick of guys why don't they just come up and ask men out now because most guys have just given up asking girls out because they are always rejected and they have no idea how to ask a woman out now nor do they want to be rejected for the one millionth time.

• @utopianromance what does that got to do with him giving up the dating scene... its not like the first person you date is the last person you'll end up marrying. He can go to a club with his buddies and if women find him attractive can go chat up with the guy. Rejection is just saying I am not interested in you.

Like men, women has a set image of the guy she has set for herself. Were you expecting women to say yes to any man that goes to them and ask them out on a date? Would you say yes to any first woman that approaches you? Its called preference.

If guys prefer waiting for a woman to ask them out first then that's their thing. They can also go to match. com. I'm more interactive-type... close and personal - I killed that "shy guy" me long ago and never will I ever go back to that. That's my choice.

This guy is about to give that all up. So how will he ever find her if he turns hermit? So I gave him the answer to persevere through it.

• I'm just saying, "Don't give up." That's his choice to take it into consideration and give it another shot or not.

• That hasn't been my experience with all girls, but I have had that with one. I get how it is, it can be discouraging, but if you find someone you genuinely like I wouldn't let that discourage you from pursuing her

• there's homosexuals, the guys are attracted to guys.
    Or some just despise women

Anyway, you and I both know that there are good girls too, we just got to find them, uh?

• I haven't really had any interest. I've never tried dating.

• So become a player. Get the sex without the bullshit.

• Try another track because insanity is doing the same thing over, and hitting a brick wall again.

• I have always had a generally low interest in women, as I find most people to be vapid. I have asked girls out plenty and have had success, but I find that it's usually more of a bother than it's worth.

Your experience sounds normal to me. If you're into casual sex, maybe keep dating, but if you're looking for something meaningful, it's largely a waste of time.

• Well considering I think about women probably 40% of the time I can't exactly relate to you... sorry.