Is it weird that I go around pretending to be someone else when I meet girls?

So in freshman year of college I started a social experiment to see what kind of guy girls liked, and then that escalated to the point that I have several aliases that I use when I meet girls. I have a great time, because every weekend I go out as someone different. Sometimes I am the wealthy and successful businessman who wears flashy clothing, goes to the more expensive bars, and is really arrogant and cocky. Other times I am a really quiet music student who is struggling to pay for school. I have a couple other aliases, but I think my favorite is when I pretend to be a Frenchman studying in America, I spent a good amount of time perfecting a French accent, and since I am ethnically French it works out since I can pass as a Frenchman. I love just meeting girls and seeing how they react to me based on who I am, the results are definitely very interesting. What do you guys think, is this weird? Is it bad that I am getting all these girls to like me for someone who I am not? I dont really care, girls dont really like the real me, but they certainly like my aliases because I get a lot of interest from women (especially when I am a good looking Frenchman which I thought was interesting).

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• If these aliases can get you laid, more power to you.

• No, I did that too. Its not weird, a lot of guys and girls do this. Its just stupid and you'll regret it someday... I promise.

• Sounds like stuff I see them do on you tube, I guess you could take up acting since you are able to pull that off, but I guess you be able to continue a relationship if they found out but it is interesting you doing that