Is an 18 year old too young for me?

Hooked up with this freshman. She looks so young I asked to see her liscense lol. I've had girls that tried to lie to me before. she's really attractive. I just feel old next to her. She looks really young for her age like 16. and I could pass for mid to late twenties. If I go out with her this weekend I know people are going to give us strange looks.

Most Helpful Girl

• if she is legal who cares about what other people thinks.
    but just be honest about your intentions with her.
    she might be not as mature as the girls your age, I don't know...

Most Helpful Guy

• You asking for chicks age before banging her now? You fuking fgit, OP you really live up to your name rep. Pretty sure I've banged 16 ones too when drunk lol

• Not trying to get locked up and charged with stat rape bro. Lol seen it happen to a bro before.

• Lmaoo their fault they came to our house, it automatically give us permission to bang em if they don't have any prob with that, But then again I am 18 but pretty sure I've banged till 15 too lol

• lmaoo. damn op. savage

What Girls Said 15

• I can't believe you have feelings.

• Nah, I was 19 and my boyfriend was 24 and it made no difference. People will give you weird looks for all sorts of reasons no matter what you do. If you really like this girl don't let the discomforting thought of people looking at you strangely stop you.

• I can't stop laughing at the fact that you carded her for sex.

• LOL I've had girls lie to me before.

• Oh we will and you know damn well I'll get on GaG and brag about it to all the beta males on here after.

• Actually I can't really fault him for doing that.

A sure-fire way to royally screw up your life would be to have sex with a minor.

• That's really for you both to decide. You want to be her boyfriend not her babysitter right? You'll have to see how it works out together.

• It's okay, no big deal. She is legal, and it's just 4 years age difference.

• She's legit and who cares, guys usually look older than girls anyway :P

• Ughh literally me. Guys my age feel old near me. I look like Im 16 or 15 plus Im short. Dont worry about it. If you're hapy gp for it. Its legal

• When I was 18 I was hooking up with a 24 year old. Relax its cool.

• That's only 4 years of difference, and she's legal. She's definitely not too young for you.

• If you like each other & you're sure she's not a minor then don't worry if people give you looks.

You probably can't take her bar-hopping or clubbing if she's not 21 but there are other things to enjoy.

• no 18 is not to young for u but if I was dating a guy that was 18 he would be to young for me since I'm 25

• NO she is not too young.

• Lol nope.
    Coming from an 18 year old...

• I went out with a 24 yr old who looked and acted his age.

While I'm 21 and look probably 17 but act like a woman in her early 20s.

I only got a few looks. One guy gave me a nasty glare but I thinks it's race that played a factor.

One waiter joked about us having a drink so I guess we looked of age.

If she acts immature don't go out with her because 4 years is a age gap esp since she can't drink yet

• When I was 19, my boyfriend was 26

What Guys Said 14

• nope, free reign OP. When i dated my 3 year girl i looked old when i was 19 and she was 16. I didn't pay much attention to others because they weren't important.

• She's not too young if you are both in college. Let people wonder about it. Not your problem.

• Nah, why would she be? She's of age and likes you, so go for it. Girls like older guys, so guys our age are going to be most attractive to girls who are 17 and 18.

• No it's fine.
    Who cares what anyone else thinks it's your private life and got sod all to do with anyone else so go for it.

• That's only 4 years difference. No big deal, in my opinion. Both my mother and my daughter have been mistaken for my wife by others. I think it's kind of funny seeing the person's embarrassment when I tell them who they are.

• Just go for it

• You seem to care too much about what others think. It doesn't matter if you look older and she looks younger. Your true age is what matters. And if you like eachother, then do something about it.

• Legal is legal, so do your thing.

• Not really. You won't feel so old when you 2 are a couple of years older.

• no lol. Guys date younger anyways. My dating age range is 18-29, I've been told I look 19 so I guess thats also why. As long as she is legal, you both can do what you want

• If there's grass on the pitch, play ball my friend. She's legal, do your thing.

• If you believe the "half your age plus seven" rule, she just fits. So, if you like each other, who cares what anyone thinks!

• It doesn't matter because you're both adults

• 22 and 18? Geesh. You're fine. No problem. Go have fun!