Opposites attract? Do you believe that?

• Yess
  • Nooo
  • Depends
For example, this guy is really outgoing and funny. He can literally talk to anyone as if he's friends with them. Anddd... the girl is pretty shy and keeps to herself.

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends. If one person has a void and feels things are missing from their life then a person who is the opposite and has attributes that fill the void will complement them well.

In other cases the person may not have a void and want someone who complements them and relates to them.

I also think it can vary from trait to trait. Like maybe you have some traits you want them to balance out with the opposite trait and maybe there's other traits that you want to have common ground on. I dont think many people want someone who is the opposite in every way nor do they want someone who is exactly the same.

Most Helpful Girl

• The update sounds just like me!!! But in my experience outgoing guys don't like me... For long. They lose interest quick so I voted depends

Sucks so now I'm trying to go for quiet guys similar to me but there's no freaking spark! I feel nothing. Even if we talk, the conversation feel like it's lacking. It's not awkward but not as lively or enthusiastic as I get from talkative guys. I guess that's how outgoing guys feel about me :(

In the middle guys who know when to speak up and aren't shy would be nice too but they hardly notice me. Or we just have good conversations and that don't seem interested in being more than friends

• The issue with me is i freak out a bit. I talk to him and laugh with his jokes but I don't know. Ill just see how it geta when i see him on Monday

• Aww that's cute, I'm sure he thinks so too. Just open up more if you can

What Guys Said 6

• In terms of gender, Yes.
    In terms of type of partner, Nope. (E. g. Clingy guy and independent girl) Clingy guys will be attracted to clingy girls and same applies for the independent types.

• It always depends, lol.

• I think sometimes not all the times. Now for me im more quiet & shy with girls but most of the time I've dated more outgoing girls

• Yes always others attract us.
    We always try to get those things which we don't have. Maybe we already have better than that

• Sometimes yes, it depends, but that doesn't mean they get along well.

• It depends. Sometimes they do and sometimes they don't.

What Girls Said 7

• From my experience, yep.
    Can they last though? I don't know. You need to have at least something in common.

• . Thanks for the opinion.:)

• Overall, I think opposites attract less than familiarity attracts.

• That explains my friendship with @suitandtie

• Yes in my experience opposites do attract, that's what makes it all so interesting.

• Oh okay. Thanks for your opinion.

• Opposites only attract if they compliment each other. It should not be so far from opposite from each other

• my fiancĂ© and I been together for 8 years and we are tottaly different

• Nope not at all.