I have a serious feasr of dating a hoe?

Im scared to accidentally date a hoe. Its nasty. Is this a reasonable fear or not. And by hoe I don't mean only multiple sexual partners I mean dresses skanky or even acts it like the girls that twerk in the hallways at school. IF YOU THINK MY FEAR IS STIPID PLEASE LEAVE AN OPINION.

• Reasonable fear
  • Stupid fear.

Most Helpful Girl

• Multiple sexual partners = STI's and STD's so maybe be careful with that shit

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• Lol paranoid much? If you are so scared of dating a "hoe" then ask her how many people she's slept with before you date her. And if she already dresses like a "skank" then clearly it would be hard to accidentally date a hoe if she already looks like one.

• You can't ask a woman her number straight up. She'll flip out even if she isn't promiscuous.

• Stupid fear. You have a working pair of eyes, yes? Use them to pick a girl who dresses according to your standards and doesn't engage in any twerking behavior. Not that difficult.

• Lol fams I don't watch them while they're alone how will I know how many dudes they fuck.

• Hoe many guys have you fucked?

You want answer so how could you expect them to give an honest answer.

• I have had sex with one guy. You can't know for sure if ANYONE is ever honest unless you know for sure that they're lying, because you were there when something happened or when someone did/said something or whatever. Either you trust them or you don't. Your choice.

• Oh hun.
    It's not that hard to tell the difference between a hoe and a no-hoe.

• U! Honey yes it is. How am I suppose to know how many guys she sucked odd before kissing me.

• Perhaps you need to polish your people perception skills.

• Reasonable fear.

You can tell how low a girl's standards are by how low she's willing to twerk in public.

• I don't think its stipid, I think it's stupid because hoes aren't that common nor does having multiple sex partners ensure STDs.

Get tested before doing the nasty if you're that concerned

What Guys Said 5

• How do you end up dating a skank ho by accident. If they are that skanky, you can smell them!

• I wish. Lol imagine if they had mileage on them like a car does. Life would be so much easier.

• Seriously, skank sluts do not act like decent girls and you should be able to tell the difference quite easily. If in doubt, hold back on how much you invest yourself in the relationship until you satisfy yourself of her moral qualities.

• 0|1
    • No buy it inspired my question.

• Hoes are people too. I fuck them all the time, they tend to be pretty good at doing the sex. Maybe you should reconsider. :D

• Hoes aren't wifey material. You fuc them then forget em quick and pass em like Jason Williams.

• Yeah it's normal, better to be clean than to have herpes.

• You have to do some detective work then, don't you?