Do you date in your race?

I'm a mostly black female and I'm not attracted to black guys. Like at all lol.

• Yes
    59% (34)65% (39)62% (73)Vote
  • No
    41% (24)35% (21)38% (45)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
20|26

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Someone's race doesn't determine if I'll date them or not. There's attractive and awesome people in all races.

2|1
    1|0

What Guys Said 25

• Skin colour, religion or age have never been a deciding factor for me pure sexual attraction transcends everything else.

0|1
    0|0
  • vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

I have never dated anyone before but yes, I would date someone of my own 'race' which is 'black' (Despite my Chinese ancestry.)

0|0
    0|0
  • I dated in mine and out. Ended up marrying someone out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I date in and out of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do date white girls, but I prefer Latinas and some other races too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither. Depends... If I am attracted to a particular woman, color fades.

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually prefer white girls (my race) but I guess that could very easily change with time as I become a more mature and rounded human being. This has always been my intention in fact.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I only date humans.

Sounds like I am trolling but I'm not. What I mean is that I really do not care about race. We are humans anyway. If I like the girl, I like the girl and I couldn't care less about her racial background.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no problems with dating sentient adult and intelligent aliens, that I connect with through my principles.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't date my own gender, if that's what you're getting at. Otherwise, I'm open to dating anyone outside of my own gender.

0|0
    0|0
  • I date humans so yeah I guess white folks are included in that lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it's all I've done up until this point.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have much of a choice as my country is predominantly one race but I am open to dating outside of my race for the right reasons.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about race...

0|0
    0|0
  • never met a martian, so stay in the 'human race'

0|0
    0|0
  • So far I've only dated in my race

0|0
    0|0
  • Only... filler

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm Brown/Black and i'm open to all!

0|0
    0|0
  • No even I am Indian and I almost always date caucasian women

0|0
    1|0
  • Only if she's pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'm not really attracted to black girls and Asian girls. I put Latina first and white second

0|0
    0|0
  • dunno, luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Color mean nothing for me :D

0|0
    0|0
  • well to all the people on here playing dumb and saying human race and stuff , would you marry someone who is not from your race , cause dating just means casual sex so you might want to have sex but no marry , sure i will sleep with any girl from any race but when it comes to marriage iam not marrying a woman that is not caucasian.

So are you willing to marry someone from another race? cause dating doesn't equal marriage

0|0
    0|1
  • Sure do! I date the human race

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• Im black and have never dated a black guy nor "been" with one. and im married to a white guy lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I only date a person I find attractive, race got no bearing with this girl

0|4
    0|1
  • Yeah i do. Theyre the only men I've dated so far.

0|0
    1|1
  • I haven't yet, but I want to now.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yea and no.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've only found myself dating white guys.

0|1
    0|0
  • I do.

And wow really not even mixed guys?

Either you didn't grow up around a lot of black men, have self hate, or one black guy hurt you so bad you gave up on them

0|0
    0|0
    • Two guys hurt me so bad.

• I know the feeling. I just went for guys with a different personality instead because dating outside your race is pretty much the same except peers act differently sometimes

• Yes. I only date humans. Anything else is pretty weird and probably illegal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Asian guys just don't cut it :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I've only dated my race but if i'm single i would date 👨🏾black👨🏾 or 👨🏻Asian👨🏻 and even 👨🏼white👨🏼 😅😅😁😔😔

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend is white just as I am, but I've dated other races before.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't really care much about race

0|0
    0|0
  • Me neither

0|1
    0|0
  • If someone from my own race would date me sure but so far I've only been approached by white men

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind dating outside of my race, if we click we click.

0|0
    0|0
  • A black person who is not attracted to black people, is nothing new on gag

0|0
    0|0
  • My mom is mixed and my dad is from the islands. So i don't see race just whatever im attracted to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course i do, it's neither here or there we all date who we are attracted to whether in or out of our race end of.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll date anyone, but a black or Chinese, Hmong, etc.

1|1
    1|1
    • What race are you?

• What did black guys do to you for you not to date them? If it because he's black alone, then your racist. Can you accept that?