Will she wait for me if I was too shy to talk to her this time if the next time I see her is anywhere between 1 and 4 weeks away and she likes me too?

• She'll wait
  • She won't wait, she's given up on you already

Most Helpful Girl

• She will probably give up as she thinks you're not interested since you didn't talk to her but I'm sure when you see her again and actually talk to her she may get those feelings back for you if she really liked you in the first place. Maybe try talking to her on social media if you're not going to see her for a while.

• I showed her signs of interest at the end by maintaining eye contact with her. I was even about to talk to her as she approached but she got too shy and walked off.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would she think that the next time would be different?

• So basically she's given up on me.

• What reason would she have to not give up on you? People don't come around 3-4 weeks later acting like a different person.

What Girls Said 5

• depends on whether you communicate with her during those weeks away and show your sincere interest. a great girl who is worth it doesn't have to wait for anyone.

• She never texts me or messages me.

• Most women dont. I am saying you should to show you are interested

• If you seem uninterested she's not going to

• If she's the shy type most likely she'll avoid you

• She'll wait if she really like you , maybe she will even do the move.

• Hurry she's waiting!!

• She probably don't even know you're into her.

What Guys Said 4

• Umm unless you changed for the worse "physically" speaking or she got her "heart" snagged away by some other guy it's a good chance that you'll still be the #1 trending topic in her mind (figurately speaking).

• Umm unless you change for the worse in the next week or 4 "physically" speaking *

• Not sure. Depends on the situation. Does she like you? There is not enough info to infer whether she likes you or not. I would just have plenty of women to date. Don't place all your eggs into one basket.

• Move on, crush other puss.

• This is iffy because if its been a long long time flirting and you've been too shy to talk to her. she will feel like you are not interested in her. I personally think you're pushing your luck but hopefully she won't leave you