I'm having a tough time approaching a girl I like. What shoud I do?

This girl is very shy (or so she acts like that when i'm around her) I just don't know how to approach her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Start off with some small talk initially, without making it obvious that you like her. If she responds well, then make your romantic intent know and see if she reciprocates.

• Can I just start off by saying" hi". Thing is, I work at a department store where I move around a lot and I usually see her at certain times. So i don't have time to talk to her for a lot. I usually pass by her in the halls of the backroom at times ( she tends to avoid eye contact with me every time that happens) so I think i should just tell her " hi" and see how she reacts.

• She works at the same store.

• Try to talk to her during a common lunch break, or something like that.

What Girls Said 1

• Do you know each other? If you do just walk up and say hello and ask her how her day is going.

• I've only spoken to her a couple of times, but that was because of work related stuff. I don't have time to talk to her for a long period because my job requires me to be moving around a lot, but I really want to talk to her. I've noticed the glances she gives me and how she avoids giving me eye contact everytime I pass by her and when I talked to her those few times. I feel like she wants me to talk to her, but i don't know what to do. I'm scared of scaring her away or putting her in an uncomfortable situation since she's shy (with me).

What Guys Said 0