I have a big dating problem, what do I do?

Alright so after 7 years of going after the same girl, not really but kind of... very... very... very complicated. Mostly a back and forth of "I like you why don't you notice" from both of us. About a year ago I just straight up tell her we should date which just started falling apart more and more every month. Anyway after not talking for 3 months I said my peace to her and got rid of everything that reminds me of her. So that hurts but not why I need help.

After things started going well between us I notice why dating never worked for me. I have a habbit of comparing every girl I've ever tried to date to her. So I don't know what to do because now the only girls I find interesting are the ones that remind me of her. Either I just keep going after these kinds of girls or I just try to give it more time and see what happens.

I just can't figure out a healthy way to move on and finally pursue a romantic relationship. Sorry if this comes off as a dumb sob story.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 0