Would you take revenge if you were in my shoes?

I have been used as a rebound guy by a girl now she left me for her ex. I didn't know until i found out they are still talking. i can take my revenge and ruin their relationship but is it a wise idea. i can't help but feel pain for being deceived.

Most Helpful Girl

• She didn't necessarily do it on purpose. When you end a serious relationship, it really affects your emotions. You're more susceptible to falling in love with the idea of being with someone, thinking that you're in love with them. It's possible that she wasn't trying to hurt you, but because you came to her during a vulnerable time she thought that she really had feelings for you, but then she learned that she was just transferring the feelings she had for her ex on to you. It's a tough situation, and it sucks. I'm really sorry you're in the position. But I don't think she purposefully meant to deceive you.

Most Helpful Guy

• You have the right to take revenge on your shoes.

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't, revenge is stupid in my opinion. I would just go out and find someone better.

• What type of revenge? I would say no, but it really depends.

• Yeah you can do it but with dignity. Don't lie abou stuff. But you can tell things that are true that will ruin them.

What Guys Said 0