My boyfriend of 1 year has never bought me any gift , not even flowers, I buy him gifts often , is that a red flag or he just doesn't care?

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe he can't afford it, or gifts aren't his way of expressing his affection. Still, it does seem a bit suspicious that he hasn't bought you ANYTHING at all.

• He earns much more than i do , do its not money problems

• MAybe he doesn't really care, like you said.

Except for the gifts part, how does he behave towards you? Does he show you love and affection? Does he make you feel special?

• He makes me feel special and show love to me , but i guess he is so mean , he once promised me perfume which i wanted to buy when we were together shopping he told me he would get it for me since its cheaper in his country, he never did and i never asked about it:-)

• Does he have the money to buy you a gift? If so, this is a warning sign.

What Girls Said 1

• It depends if he has the means to, and yes i know some things are fairly cheap and or he could make but-- I would be bothered solely because its showing me he's not putting effort in and isn't thoughtful.