Guys, Why do so many guys only go for THOSE type of girls and not normal girls?

It seems like all guys want the type of girls who are fast. What about us quiet ones you see in class but you don't know our names. Why not us? Do you think we're not interested because we aren't out there like that?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the guy. You're 18 so lots of guys just want to bust their nut and move on. Just give it some time, be yourself and you'll find a good one. Also don't be afraid to make the first move! Maybe there is a quiet guy who could be interested but he's too nervous to say anything. U never kno.

What Guys Said 16

• Guys don't know if a girl likes them unless she is practicly throwing herself at him, unless the woman likes another guy then everyone else can tell. The other issue is I think quite guys are attracted to quite girls but since niethr make a move both parties feel like the other is not interested and both feel the sting of rejection before they even make a move. You might just need to put yourself out a little more, but believe me plenty of guys like the quite girls (I am not a fan of the party girl myself).

• You want the type of girl you can't take to your mother's house and not be ashamed or embarrassed of

• Oops sorry typo. I meant you want the type of girl you CAN

• ah, yeah that makes more sense and yes I would much more prefer that.

• The quiet ones are always, ALWAYS, the ones you have to watch out for in my opinion. And usually the most sexual as well. It's like there is so much sensual energy just waiting to explode on you once you get to them in that way and trigger it. Plus, they probably have so many fun things sensual and sexual that they are wanting to do, if given the chance, it might scare the hell out of some. I love the quiet ones. And you/they are only quiet because no one talks to you/them if you ask me. Most of them have the hottest bodies too and know what to do with it and to yours or have thought about what to do to yours because they fantasize and try so much on their own. Nah man... The quiet ones, they are hidden GEMS and sex fiends!!! So, I'm not sure why not? Maybe because quiet ones seem unapproachable because you don't know what to approach them with or how to actually talk to them or what their interests are. Because you never heard a peep from them. But, if I find you attractive and I want to get with you, I'll try my best to see what makes you tick somehow.

• i always try to go for the quiet ones but i get rejected and then they try and ask out the hunky popular guy and they get rejected and wounder why noone likes them... like the fuck am i doing!

• LIKE WHAT THE HECK MAN! lol why aren't you in my area already. Lol

But IKR! I know what you mean. I've seen my quiet guy friends end up in the same situation where they're liked but they go after those type of girls and they get rejected.

• >.< just in my case i have never been asked out or liked, literally no one... throughout my life, not even a crush ( everyone's crush got sped around in my school/college ) and when i do get the courage to ask someone out you dont even get the light let down its just brutal for show to make others laugh ;/

• I feel ya! 100%

• You have to understand the teenage boy's mind. Most of them want sex at that age and that's it. They only enter relationships because they think they have to be in a relationship in order to have sex.

• Fast? Dunno what that means, but I like girls who will talk with me. How else will I know if I like the girl?

• Fast, like the ones who are "popular", always the focus group, and who're easy.

• You want the type of girls you can take to your mother's house and not be ashamed or embarrassed of

• Well, yeah, I guess.

• It's frustrating to see it that way. But you have to understand, would you take the time on a guy who doesn't show you any interest? Wouldn't you feel like you're annoying the guy, or he's too hard to talk to, or even bored? I'm quite reserved myself. But I also had to learn that no girl would know I'm interested or take the chance to show she may be, unless I conveyed it.

• To be honest, it has to do more with my own insecurity. I actually prefer the shyer, quieter girls, but I'm extra afraid to approach them because I don't want to come off as rape-y or weird since I'm not as experienced with girls. At least the prettier, popular ones seem a bit more approachable, even if I'm most likely going to be rejected.

• Every girl is normal, some girls come out of their shells and be more popular than others, and there are some that just need help figuring out who they really are.

Personally, I would go for the quite ones, since they might have bigger and better personality than them "popular chicks".

• Us guys want to have sex, and a girl who is more openly sexual means higher odds for us to get action.

Sexual play isn't EVERYTHING, but it is very much a key factor.

• "Do you think we're not interested because we aren't out there like that?"

Yes.

Seriously, if you aren't showing any interest, how could we think you were interested?

• ""Do you think we're not interested because we aren't out there like that?""

Yes

• How would we know you're interested if you hide the fact you're interested?

• Ya, guys just assume no ones interested until they personally come and sit on their laps.

• The same reasons girls go for the popular athletic douchebag instead of normal guys

• I like normal girls more than extremely outgoing girls. I'm just too shy to make a move lol.

• There's a difference between being shy, and being interested