Why do more white than black guys like me?

Is there something wrong with me? I feel sort of offended that more white than black guys tell me that they find me attractive :/ i am a black girl, after all

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry we'll do our best to stop liking you.

Most Helpful Girl

• #1: Are you around more white than black guys?
    If yes, there's yr answer.

__

#2: What do you do? How do you dress? Where do you hang out? How do you talk?
    Same 4 questions, for the white guys around you?
    Same 4 questions, for the black guys around you?

My almost-13-year-old son is a little heartthrob. He's a brown kid of ambiguous ethnicity, but the black girls are most forward with their love for him.
    But, this makes total sense, because he talks with a bit of his daddy's accent, he spits freestyle rhymes, he's a crack hip-hop and break dancer, and all that. (He has about the same number of black and white friends.)

What Guys Said 7

• Well I think that white girls like me more than Indian girls... but yeah it could be all in my mind, seems like they both hate me in their own ways

• Just tell them that you dont like them, you have a right to like what you like.

• Who cares? Point is guys are attracted to you.

• I think you are lying :|

• I'm not attracted to black girls. That better?

• The only thing wrong with you is your ridiculous way of being "offended" becabecbecause people of another race happen to find you attractive.

What Girls Said 6

• Ehh... Don't be. I'm black too and light skin black guys aren't really into me even though I'm pale af. Dark skin guys are and the light ones are into the dark girls. Its just the way it works.

Maybe it's due to your location or your personality... You shouldn't let it bother you guys are guys regardless of the color of their skin.

• I got the same problem! Except I'm brown skin. Dark skin love me but not light skin ugh the struggle

• I feel ya! But I'm not offended. I don't think you should be either. Maybe it's because you have more qualities or more in common with them instead of with black guys.

• Why be offended to look good to another race?
    I find it ridiculous how you signify that as being something wrong with you.

• Lol maybe it's the way you dress, act or talk. Happens to me and some people think I'm not into black guys.

Plus I'm skinny no ass or boobs so I don't catch most black men's attention :/

• I'm white girl I always feel happy around black girls i love their confidence and sweet heart, souls determine beauty

• Because you are not Beyonce..