Guys, what do you think of girls who don't care about things such as money or status?

I honestly do not care about wealth and all that, I just want someone who I could love and they love me. (I kind of like a broke guy right now anyway, too hehe XD). I mean sure, it would be a plus if they had some money, but if I liked someone who didn't have any of that, I wouldn't really care.

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like most girls to me. Girls say they dont care about money, status, or looks, but things have changed. Back in the day like 200 years ago it was all about status in society (whether you are a king or a peasant). Then it was all about money upper class versus lower class. After that it evolved to looks, women didn't care as much about money but cared more about a really hot guy. Now it has changed again and now it is very common for women to say "I dont care about money, looks, or position", because the new cool thing for guys to be is socially successful. You can't deny it, the hottest girls dont necessarily go for the hottest guys, they go for the funniest guys, or the guys with the most friends, or the guys who these girls perceive to be the top of the social ladder. This guy could be a high school dropout with no hope for his future, but girls still go for guys like these, why? Because thats the new thing that separates the alpha males from the regular males. That separation used to be money, power, looks, now its social power. So you can say you dont care about these things and your not "old fashioned" by liking these things, but the fact is most girls dont like these things anymore, they now like social power which has more weight then physical looks, success, financial stability, etc. If you dont believe me look around in your school at the guys that have the most girls, they aren't the best looking, or the richest (in most cases, there is always the exception).

• But I don't care about social stuff either. I'm an introvert and the guy I like is shy like me. O. O

What Guys Said 16

• Most of those girls aren't very attractive.

• They are a godsend. I got tired of gold diggers along time ago. I don't even tell people what I do until I've known them a while. A lot of people make snap decisions, or ask me questions I can't answer or ask me deep deep deep personal questions that have to do with my job that no one else can answer for them

• Not sure if you are considering long-term then, but hey, your choice. At least you aren't dating people *for* their money.

• Money tends to be the root evil of all things, nice things, house, car, taxes "marriage tax, yes they tax you on that" food, bills.

Having money means you won't have to worry as much. So saying right now you don't care is a joke in the end money talks.

• I don't care, either.
    Love is the only worthwhile pursuit.

That said, when all status & money runs out, it's a nightmare and love can salve that but only up to a point.

• None existant, and no matter how much you keep telling yourself that you are human, and being human we all have needs. (Money) Yes you may be rich, (possibly) but it gets harder to find a decent man NOT interested in your money if most people know that you are rich.

• I'm poor, and money is nice to have, but I wouldn't choose a guy based on that stuff. All that matters to me is that I love him and he loves me! ^_^;;

• You sound like a keeper to me. I thought women like you didn't exist anymore.

• Your a gem. You see that money and whatever that may bring is not truly indicative of what matters most, a good man with good character.

• In my opinion a girl who is attracted to love not value has one of the best qualities a guy can ask for.

• I'd need a girl like that to balance me out because I care a lot about it.

• I think that's great actually :D

• Need more of these people.

• It's normal for girls until around 23-25

• there ae always big dicks and good sex. shallowness has many sides

• Yeah, but, if you expect to start a full family, you need money

• Weell... She's probably lying to herself. Never met a girl who didn't care about status.

On the offchance she doesn't, just because we know all the other girls do, I'd assume there's something quite off with her.