Do guys get turned off when you talk about other guys?

In terms of when they're getting to know you? Do they get put off if you mention past relationships?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well. Just picture the opposite. This is a human thing. Not a guy thing. How do you feel if I spend our first date talking about all the bad (and GOOD!) things my ex-girlfriends did?

Thing is, we all know we likely won't be the one for someone else. But we do so enjoy to entertain the notion that we could be. Knowing about other people makes that pretense more challenging. And we're all ever so fragile little beings.

What Guys Said 3

• If it looks like you're not over the other guys, or that you're not gonna be committed to him, he'll rightly decide to fuck off elsewhere.

• To a guy, when a girl mentions other guys or a boyfriend we take it as a sign that she's not interested and she already has company.

• Probably. So long she's just kinda general about it I don't really care.

What Girls Said 0