Who wears the pants in your relationship?

Be honest. Who takes charge most of the time in your relationship? Is it you are your significant other? Single people, do you think you'd be more dominant than your significant other if you were in a relationship?

• I always am the dominate one:)
  • My partner is the dominate one
  • I'm team single
  • I let my partner THINK they wear the pants, but when it really comes down to it... I do;)
  • We take turns being in charge

Most Helpful Girl

• I probably do a little more than he does but not by much, he's also younger than I am so it's probably due to the age difference as well. We're both laid back but strong willed so no one really dominates the other, unless it's sexual talk lol

What Guys Said 4

• Voted C. I have been single for more than 5 years now.

But if and when I do get into a relationship, I want it to be a 50-50 kind of thing.

• Nobody is really "in charge". Whoever wants to initiate something will do so.

• So balanced?

• Well, as I would generally expect from a mutually established relationship, yeah.

• I am a sub all the way

• I'm single, but if I were in a relationship, she would be the dominant ;)

What Girls Said 6

• Well, preferably no one will be wearing pants ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I guess I'm technically "in charge", but we're equals more than anything.

• I like the way ur name is spelled

• I'm team APPLE!

• We both wear pants

• I said E, we have a good balance. But I've been informed by his best friend, that his best friend wears the pants lol

• I let my husband think he does because he is more loud and obnoxious then I am. Then I don't talk to him at all and he can't stand it so therefore, I win😌