Girls, what are some signs that you would show that you like your guy friend more than just a friend?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope.

Any dude with whom sparks do not immediately fly, goes into the adoptive brother category.

The brotherzone is not a thing you can get out of.

LOL but srsly tho. Either X reacts with Y or it doesn't. There's a reason they use the word "chemistry" for this shit, yo.

What Girls Said 6

• I get touchy feely, I just noticed I tend to do this since looking back, I don't really think I was aware when it happened

• I would touch you more often, and I would be jealous of other girls being around you (although it might not show)

• Well I'm going through a situation like this myself, however I'm a blushy awkward girl. Most of the time, the signs that I give off is smiling a lot around you, avoiding eye contact sometimes (super blushy), very excited to talk to you and hang out with you. In my case, it might be excessive lol

• Always talking to him
    If I am going out of my way to talk to you then it means I'm attracted in some way

• I ten to hug him a lot and get all excited to see him

• I would flirt, hang out with him a lot. Get jealous over other girls that like him.