What does he want?

Ok so recently I become friend with this guy and he told me he's girl dumped him 2 weeks ago
He wanted my number I gave it to him coz where friends. Then the following Thursday he ended up texting me, he asked if I want to chill and I thought he ment after work just sit at the back so I said yeah sure, after I said yes he told me he's talking me to a look out and I was a bit sus of it but said yeah ok I've never been. We had heaps of fun it was good. He then kissed me I stopped him he was embarrassed so I started convo again he got into it and but kissed me again and I asked why he said I'm sorry but then adds I'm not looking for a relationship, so I don't understand why he took me up to this view and kissed me I knew he was trying to get something but I wouldn't let him. And after I said no he took me home, hugged me then texted me in the morning saying I can't stop thinking about you, he told his work mates about me, he's friends too he added me on face book and wants to chill all the time. I don't get it am I still his friend too him
Or does he want me as a rebound
or im not sure

• Rebound
    100% (1)50% (1)67% (2)Vote
  • Just a friend close friend
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Want something more
    0% (0)50% (1)33% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|1

What Guys Said 1

• Well I can definitely say he doesn't see you as just a friend. But whether he just wants a rebound or something more is hard to say. Sometimes we think we want something more but really we just want to find someone to make us forget the break up.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You're his rebound.

0|0
    0|0