Would you prefer to date someone that is older than you or someone that is younger than you?

What age difference? Why?

• younger
    Vote A
  • same age
    Vote B
  • older
    Vote C
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I went with younger, though right now I think they'd be too young, I mean, girls at my age aren't very mature, so I'll have to wait a few years to get serious with one, unless I find a real gem, aka, a young girl with her head on her shoulders.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Older; I've dated people a few years older and someone a year younger as well. Older ones were definitely more mature. I think a couple of years older is good.

1|0
    0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• There are issues going older and younger. The problem with some older people is they get set in their ways and may have been a freak back in the day but now refuse to do certain things like they used to because they are "parents now" or "too old for that". Examples include blowjobs, hand jobs, making out, grooming "downstairs" just to name a few.
    The problem with younger might not be physical, but if you want a long-term relationship what you can connect with them on is going to be somewhat limited by generational life experiences or the lack thereof in some cases.

0|0
    0|0
  • "older" cuz they don't be on that little girl "bullshit"... they usually seem to get straight to the point.

0|0
    0|0
  • Preferably the same age, anywhere from 18-22 is fine by me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Younger women seem to be more adventurous, plus I've been told I don't look or act my age (in a good way).

0|0
    0|0
  • Younger for sure. I'd say eight years or so is probably my limit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Same age or younger, but I'd still give someone older a chance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Same age or older. I'd date a younger girl, but she would have to be exceptional.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only date same age.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. Older women (like up to 5 years older) might have more experience, but younger women are sometimes cuter.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer same age or older. I'm not sure why though

0|0
    0|0
  • Min age: 20
    Max age: 27

0|0
    0|0
  • Youngers are better to me
    Pussy is tight
    I ll be the managing one
    I dont need talented girl
    I can teach her what to do
    Excited and worried chick is my preference for all times

0|0
    1|1
  • I don't want to date anybody my age. They're much too old.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Same Age.
    Technically speaking I'm OK with dating guys between 18 and 30 ( 2 years younger maximum and 10 years older maximum).
    But for me the PERFECT bracket would be 19-27. I'm not into guys over 30 and I don't want to be with someone significantly younger (Not that it's legal for me anyways atm xD).

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitly older. I have many older friends & I feel older than I am, maybe because I have a two year old sister. So for me it's natural to date 18-19 year olds. Guys my age are way too immature.

1|0
    0|0
  • Older

and maximum of 5 year difference seems good

1|0
    0|0
  • The same age as me is what I like. Younger guys are too immature. Older guys I really like too. But, with both, I seem to have bad luck. So really, I like to date no guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not even worth asking to be honest I'm really into guys that are older than I am but I will date guy own age and one year younger than I am... At least for now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Older than me. Or same age.
    I'm not interested in being with an underage guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I said older.
    My boyfriend is two years older than me and much more well rounded than my first younger [4 yrs] boyfriend and many second same age [off by 2 months] boyfriend.

The generation after mind and part of mine grew up to be little shit heads

0|0
    0|0
  • I definitely like older partners, I'm always attracted to 2 to 10 years older men.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want same age or older

0|0
    0|0
  • Around the same age

0|0
    0|0
  • Older, I've always found men in their 30s and 40s attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter to me as long as we have about the same level of psychic maturity

0|1
    0|0
  • Older. I'm attracted to a 19 year old now. I'm 16. He's waiting on me to be 18 to make things official

0|1
    0|0