He asked for my number a week ago, but still hasn't contacted me?

Thing is, he seemed really into me. I just met him that day at my new job, and by the end of the shift, he was asking people about me and straight up asked for my number. He also immediately text me his name to make sure I got his number. I didn't even try and was caught off guard a bit when he asked for it, so I'm a little confused as to why he hasn't contacted me by now.

Does anyone know if there's a reason? Maybe he wants me to text him, or is planning this long wait to text or ask me out?

What Guys Said 1

• He could have just got your number just in case he needed ya for something. And not cuz he actually wanted to do "date" you.

What Girls Said 1

• Well I'm guessing since he made the first move to get your number... He wants you to contact him now. I would say go for it, you have nothing to lose. Just a simple hi will do.
    Just don't stress too much about it, if you don't want to contact him first... I would say to just wait. Dont rush things life goes fast enough.