Should I ignore my bad vibes and still give him a chance?

I just met this new guy and we went out on a date. The date went wonderfully, I'm very physically attracted to him and he seems near perfect. However, for some reason, I just can't shake or understand this weird vibe I'm getting from him. It's a bad vibe, and at first I thought it might have been some butterflies. But it's more of an anxious sickness, the kind you get when you know something bad is about to happen. But I can't tell if its just my anxiety (because it's been awhile and he's a brand new guy) or if my subconscious is picking up on something and I should be running for the hills.

Overall he's honestly a really sweet person with fantastic ambition. He seems a lot more genuine than a lot of guys. But I feel like there's something in his eyes that bothers me. I really just don't know. I just feel weirdly uncomfortable. Almost like... not safe?

I've never felt this way with a guy before. Not even with guys that made it clear their only intention was to sleep with me.

Do you think I'm just being paranoid or something or should I not ignore this feeling and stop talking to him? I'd feel really bad though because we REALLY hit it off physically at least and like 70% of me likes him as a person. It's just this weird, negative vibe. And I really don't get it because he's an extremely optimistic, fun loving person...

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• Continue to date him until you see reason not to. As you said, you don't really know him well and it's a new relationship. If he does some weird or bad shit, then you can get out. Until then, get to know him better.

• It's hard to say. Usually, people should follow their intuition. I guess all I can say is keep your best guard up until the feeling goes away. Even then, you should always keep your guard up somewhat. There's a good chance that the bad feeling is something you need to heed to.

• Go with your gut. It kept us alive when we're were living with the beast.

• I say always go with those "vibes" or at least proceed with caution

What Girls Said 1

• Trust your gut feeling!