How come there are no girls out there who would date me?

They never flirt, ask me out

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you even put yourself out there? You can't expect her to fall from the sky. If you do put yourself out there but with no success, perhaps consider working on your looks and personality.

• No I just hope a girl asks one day

• You never know until you ask! I didn't get into Harvard – – did you apply? – – No I knew I didn't have a chance

• @Mishae I don't ask cause I'm not attractive why ask when I already know what the girls gonna say

What Girls Said 7

• I think it is funny everyone says that you should make any effort. Girls can talk to? I dont think the guy is the only one who has to try things.. a girl can't just sit on the couch either, she has to ''work'' for it too.

Also I dont like guys who make an effort, I rather fall in love with a friend so we have something in comment then some guy who randomly starts flirting: fuckboys.

• I feel sorry for fuck boys. I take them into my house and I fucked him out of pity

• and do u make any effort?

• I see that you said that you don't put yourself out there all that often and THAT'S OKAY!!
    Go out with friends' outings more and make some new friends. Don't think of them as potential girls for you, just get to know them more and talk a bit on facebook or text. you'll get there!

• No I won't I'll never gain the confidence

• I like the way you think... and there will be other girls who do :3

• It's really not gonna happen

• I see how people have asked if you've made any effort yourself, and you've said "no" haha honestly there's your answer! Get out there more! 😊 Don't leave it all to the girls to get you, and don't expect the perfect girl to pop up in your life just like that. It takes two to tango my bro 👌🏽

• You're supposed to talk to them in a flirty way.

• You're the guy !!! You're suppose to ask them out. Some may flirt but you may not realize it

• No Im almost sure most girls are just friendly with me I'm always seen as a good friend

• Maybe you should do it?

What Guys Said 5

• Oh they will. When pigs can fly.

• First of all I've never met a pig that could fly so forget that. You can flirt with somebody but you don't have to be overt. Just talk to somebody nothing sexual just talk. People talk you know.

• I did I haven't heard from him yet

• @Mishae well, I hope it works for you.

• They're waiting for you, dude.

• It's never gonna happen

• u might be ugly like me

• You can't just sit and do nothing like a woman. Women play that game so if two play it you'll lose.

• Haven't met one who will yet. Most girls won't ask out.

• Why?

• No man they really aren't

• dude you're so right