If a guy didn't take me home after having dinner, does he really like me?

I met this guy on tinder and he's an expat in my country, on first date he didn't take me home and that was okay. But if after second date he didn't take me home too, what should I do? Does he really like me? Bcos a real man will take his girl home, I guess. Thanks

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Guy

• If a guy doesn't take you home , in my opinion it does not mean anything. If he likes you he will invite you to another date

1|1
    0|0
    • Yes, he does invite me to another date! But I'm still not sure haha.. thank by the way :)

• if he would not like you he probably would have already gone :D

• Wish you're right! 😄

What Guys Said 4

• Foreigners are sometimes more traditional, and won't necessarily look to fuck a girl after 1 or 2 dates.

0|1
    0|0
  • a real man does whatever he wants within reason. not what someone says he should do remember that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Define Real Man !

0|0
    0|0
    • A man who knows how to treat his girl. So what do you say?

• you want to get fucked? are saying real men fuck girls? dafuq?

• He's not your butler. He doesn't have to drive you home. I'm sure you would find it silly if he expected you to drive him home.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I stopped reading at "tinder".

You can live like it's 1946, or you can live like it's 2016, but you sure as hell can't do both.

1|0
    0|0
    • But it helps me find some expat guys :(

• I am not a boy. But, if I were a boy, I would view Tinder specifically as "that thing for dating without having to go on dates".

If I were a boy, my instinct would be this: ANY kind of "traditional" decorum on a Tinder date = BIG MISTAKE.

If I were a boy.

• Like, not only wouldn't I walk girls home, but I would laugh at the boys who did.

If I were a boy.

• Did you ask? Can you not take yourself home have you ni pride or self respect. Maybe you would be better dating your father if thats how you see men. * not so ms independent

0|0
    0|0