Forget about her?

I have been seeing a girl I met from college. I have strong feelings for her and we see each other a lot and text all the time. We once slept together but never did anything. I'm really shy but I know she at the very least likes me. She's never called me a friend or told me how she feels about me. Last day was the first day I saw her since she came back from new brunswick. We caught up and some laughs as usual. I was planning on telling her my feelings before she left but this was definetly going to be the day I just tell her. She brought up Facebook and how she doesn't have me added and called me the dreaded friend. My heart sank and from that point on for the rest of the night I wasn't Myself and just dropped her off at home. I can't deal with this anymore I can't be her friend, she's a wonderful girl good heart and caring but it's just torture knowing we won't be more. I deleted her off Snapchat this morning and just want to forget about her. I'm going to a different college which I haven't even told her but it's for the best.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• you want my advice , if you think something could happen tell her you have nothing to lose , if you think she truly wants nothing ( hard to understand how you dont want something after sleeping with someone ) then do what you are doing now

• Well you've already made that up in your mind now so what do you want from us?