Is 4.5" classed as average?

I have read that 5" is the average size for a penis? Iv always thought i was average but when i measured im 4.5"... is that a good size and is it average?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's below average, sorry to disappoint.

• Its pretty close though

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay so technically it's under average. But who gives a damn. So I'm like 7 and while I'm good in bed it has nothing do with size at all. My girth is average and my penis is longer. Girth is really what you want. Guys who brag about the size of their dick usually suck in bed because they think there is correlation to big dicks and talent in bed.

Unfortunately some girls have this mind set too. Just study a bit and then create your own style and moves and work on them and you will have them screaming and squinting all over the damn place. So don't even worry about it.

What Girls Said 2

• Below average.

• it's a good size

What Guys Said 9

• vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

A tab below the median. Don't worry about it though, knowing how to use your penis is very important no matter how big or small you are.

• It's statistically below average.

• It's on the smaller end. Sorry dude.

• Woah man. Its not about what you got but how you use it. May the force be with you.

• It's on the small side, tough luck man you'll just have to get great at eating pussy.

• my ex girlfriend dated a guy 4" hard she loved it I'm 7" but at times it hurt her in certain positions

• Lol I eat burritos bigger than that #nohomo

• 4'' is the average... FLACCID lol

• You're on the small side.