Could you be in a relationship with someone who didn't have a life outside of you?

I know people drop things to be with their SO, but I can't see making my whole life revolve around this one person. You and your SO are together and one and it's awesome but I it's important to keep doing the things you love that made you who YOU are and they should as well. It also sounds like a lot of pressure when one person basically drops everything in their life and the other person has to adjust accordingly. I'm not dissing it or anything, it just seems weird.

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't see the relationship lasting if my boyfriend were to become dependent on me to maintain his own mental sanity and happiness.

Too much pressure on me, plus quality over quantity. If I knew he'd be there waiting on me 24/7, that'd probably lead to me stopping putting in much effort, wanting to leave because it's sort of an issue in terms of working on improving the relationship. Yet not wanting to leave because if I did, I'd have to worry about completely destroying him following the breakup.

What Guys Said 4

• I would try to make her realise that there is life outside me, but I may not go to the extent of calling the relationship off.

• No I couldn't. I'd want her to have friends and a life outside of me.

• No lol thats a lot of pressure.

• Never again.

I need time to myself.

What Girls Said 2

• hell no. ///////////

• You cand change the way you do thins like a thing a different way to do the things you enjoy that are suitable to the life of the other person. I f you do things that are harmful to the other person you should try your best to do them.