So, yeah, became friends with a guy on Facebook and he just seems like a twat? Should I delete him?

Became friends with this guy (Harry). And his friends commented with all of this under our friendship. Just makes me think I'm dealing with an immature 'lad' type... ­čśĺ

Delete the fool, yeah?

• Delete him
  • Don't delete him, he's just joking around
Oh yeah and Harry is the one that's talking about the 'cock-blocking'
Based on votes, I'll make my mind up whether to delete him or not by night time tonight?

01

Most Helpful Guy

• Is the problem Harry though or is it his friends? and I'll just take a gander here and guess that Harry is the one blotted out with green?

• No, Harry is the one that says about the cock blocking thing. So he's in on it too ­čśĺ

• That's absolutely true : )

Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0