When you see your guy on the dating site?

Just wondering who's had experience of dating someone, taking it to the next level physically, and then weeks later seeing them log back into their dating profile and go online? How have you dealt with this, ie not said anything or asked the person direct?
I'm in this position now

What Guys Said 1

• Have they agreed to be exclusive with you? If so, then it sounds like they're breaking that promise. If not, then you don't really have a leg to stand on to confront him about unless it's to talk about being exclusive

• We have been seeing each other regularly and the exact exclusive conversation never came up. I did ask if he was dating others he said no.
      I decided to ask him straight out and now I fear I've blown things as he now thinks I don't trust him. I've told him I just wanted to know where I stand and if he was looking elsewhere. I don't think that's such a bad thing when we are physical.

• Yeah that doesn't sound unreasonable to me either

What Girls Said 0