Guys, do you flirt with multiple women at the same time?

I do, and here's an illustration of why I do:

Today I was supposed to be on a date. I called the girl 1 yesterday to ask if I should make reservations at a pottery painting place, and she said she had to reschedule. She specifically asked for today off from work in order to go paint pottery, and she was granted the day off. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt though.

Given my experience with ladies backing out on things, I've also been flirting with girl 2. Girl 2 said she was available today and wanted to get a drink, but I didn't make any plans as I already had plans with girl 1. Regardless, I told girl 2 that I would call her today in order to discuss that drink, to which she excitedly concurred. I called girl 2 a few hours ago and left a text relaying the fact that we should get a drink. No response yet. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt though.

I moved on to girl 3, who is texting me nudes as I type this.

Guys, do you do the same type of thing? Or do you take it one at a time?

• Yes
  • No
  • I'm a Girl (results)

Most Helpful Girl

• This makes me :( :/ blegh

• I know. I'm sorry to disappoint you. Our last conversation about this made me reconsider my actions, but my experiences have jaded me to think that any other course of action would be illogical. You're like Luke Skywalker trying to pull me from the dark side. I appreciate your point of view

• ok

im not saying u r wrong

I just feel like it takes some of what's supposed to be special about love

• maybe im wrong :/

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been in this position. Mainly if girl #1 (the one I'm really attracted to) starts backing out or starts playing games (hot and cold), while another girl out of the blue is giving me all sorts of attention and pushing to go out with me/going out with me.

I see nothing wrong with this and girls do this too, specially since they don't have 2 or 3 options rather more than a dozen (don't say they don't, I have two sisters so I've seen this happening first hand).

What Girls Said 7

• If you're not in a committed relationship, you shouldn't have to keep it one on one. For me, I never had the time to focus on more than one guy, but it's great if you can focus on more than one person. My mom talks to more than one guy, & I find it ridiculous when she complains about the possibility of the guys talking to more than just her. Dating is supposed to be FUN! Not a commitment, unless you both want it to be. Just don't lie about "looking around" if a girl asks- that's unnecessary.

• And here I thought the word "flirt" still just meant, ya know, flirting.
    Y'all be so... um... goal-oriented, these days.

I'm an inveterate and incorrigible flirt, with boys from 16 to 96. It just makes life fun. Fun, y'all!

• You are just searching. İ think you dont have any strong feelings for any of them.
    As a girl i dont do such things. İf i like the guy i like the guy. There is no option whatsoever.

• I'm not going to lie this is kinda funny and a lot of work, but a lot of girls do this so I can't hate. Heck, I've done it.

• Well whatever gets your motor running I guess

• Im on the same boat. Im seeing multiple guys, i guess im in the period of exploration and focus and attention is something i'll give to one guy if im looking at a long-term relationship. Right now, its dating but nothing serious.

• Guys do that, but I always catch them out cause they mix up the girls. Like with names/ stories I tell them...
    I'm not going to lie, I've done the same thing.
    It's an ego boost for you obviously... Who doesn't want 4 hotties chasing after them?

What Guys Said 7

• I can definitely see the logic in what you do but I don't think I would.

1. I'm too lazy to build/maintain interest with multiple girls at the same time.
    2. I'd hate it if any girl I was seeing did that to me. Like if I was seeing a girl and I found out while I was trying to build something with her, she's out sending/receiving nudes from other guys and making other plans. Id lose interest pretty fast. So Id kinda be a hypocrite if I did something that I wouldn't want a girl I'm dating to do to me.

Devils advocate tho, I guess most girls already do that so maybe it is best to stoop to their level :/

• While I see why you do this, I personally never want to do this. When I am actively flirting and planning a date with a girl, she has my full attention. It would feel dishonest to be flirting with others behind her back and I respect her too much to do that.

• If I had multiple girls to flirt with, I probably would.

Girls back out of plans, go hot and cold, don't respond, etc, way too damn much.

• Wow, you've got like three different stages of flirtationships going on there. LOL

Whille I don't (and I really meant it -- I don't!) look down on this kinda thing, it's just not my style. Maybe I'm doing this whole thing backwards, but I only flirt if I like and want to be with them.

• Ya mon, gotta bait multiple hooks! lmfao

• Yes I do since there's no sense in putting all your eggs into one basket and getting sloppy with talking to women. Plus hitting it off well with multiple women and getting multiple pussy is always a bonus.

• Only when I dont have strong feels for any particular girl.