Us it good or bad that I dont view relationships the general way guys do?

For me I don't just want any girl, and won't have sex with just anyone. When I choose a girl to date it's all based on personality and the girl I like can become more attractive to me over time. Also in order for to even think about having a one night stand she would have to be so beautiful that it would overpower my logic and emotions. Since I'm average looking that is not going to happen. I tend to only want a girl who I feel I will connect with on a personal level. Is this seen as good or bad? Also since I want that connection I will tend to not pursue someone once there is a slight hint that she isn't I interested. Will this hold me back in any way?

Most Helpful Girl

• You are on the road to a down to earth, all around great girl. I'm the same way with guys. Though I won't even consider a one night stand.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hold you back how? You plan on being a devoted partner. That requires a great deal of commitment and integrity. If you own what you say, any girl would be lucky to have you. Also bear their preferences in your mind.

• I've just heard that girls like a guy who goes for what he wants. But I only want someone who wants me too.

• That's simple enough.

What Girls Said 1

• First, you are the normal not the sex type one, this how men suppose to be
    Second, girls don't care for beauty anymore all they need is loyalty and respect (I mean it) girls have no more chance than men to be so picky

What Guys Said 4

• Good, very good. Actually, I wouldn't even generalize that most guys would take one night stands or simply choose a girl for her looks. While guys are viewed as more visual creatures, girls and guys both have many different qualities they find attractive in a potential partner. For me, I value intelligence and trust. As for the pursuing, this is solely your choice. Sometimes girls will act uninterested or just *seem* that way when really they may find you attractive. They may not know you well enough either. If you're really attracted to someone, but choose to shy away because you might *think* that she isn't interested, I think you might be missing out. You never know unless you approach them and try sparking up a conversation. Then you'll know.

• No, it's bad. All men must want to have sex with as many girls as possible all the time. I pray for your soul. /sarcasm

Like attracts like.

• It means you're the opposite of me, which can only be a good thing.

• Most people are like that regardless of gender.