Is it bad to go out on dates with 2 different guys who are friends?

I'm just getting back into dating scene and am interested in two different guys. I just found out they are friends. I can't figure out which one I like more so I'm considering going on a date with each of them. Does that look bad?

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as they know you're dating both

Most Helpful Girl

• You should tell them before you just do so.

What Guys Said 1

• Umm, do they know this? Because if neither of them knows, this can create an issue between them. If/after they do know, one of them will leave... rule #131 in the Bro Codex Handbook: "Never let a girl come between you and a bro no matter what."

What Girls Said 3

• I don't know what dating mean , but I could say go hangout with both that's won't make u look bad, but if I saw girl walking with 2 guys, I srsly going to try to figure out who are they brother or friend love spending time with u... I did that before with 5 guys to play billiard

• If it's not official between one of them there is nothing to feel bad about, the purpose of dating is to learn about the person, after the dates you will choose. Put your mind at ease. :)

• Dating, hanging out, no issue, but having sex with both YES!!

Depends on your definition of dating.