Ex boyfriend pics?

I have a general question which I would like to get both perspective. I've been dating a wonderful women for a year and she had a previous relationship of 9 years with her ex. Now it I do not know exactly if it was a good or bad relationship, but there were dark times. My question is what would you think about her still having her ex boyfriend pictures on Facebook? I mean a lot. I understand they are memories, but would it be necessary for her to take them down or bury them in the cloud of the forgotten? I am eager to hear everyone's opinion.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think you need to take down pictures. Like you said they're memories. You learn from every past relationship. Sometimes it's good to be reminded of where you were, and how far you have come since then.

What Guys Said 2

• This is based on what the purpose of pictures are? Picture are meant to capture moments in time and to remind people of the times in the past. She could have it because it was good times, but it could help remind her of why she dumped the guy. It doesn't feel good on your part because you're probably thinking am I her second choice? Will I or am I better than her ex? Will she go back to him?

• This is one that should be her choice dude. I have been married for 18 years and I still have one pic of my X. I had albums full in the beginning and of my own accord I have gotten rid of all but the one. Not once did my wife make a fuss about them. She stated it was a part of my life that helped to make me the man she loves. Out of respect I chose to give them up and one day I will part with the last one but it will be my choice as to when