Never had a boyfriend before?

Guys never ask for my phone number. Also, I have never had a boyfriend before in my life or have never been asked out. I am 20 and I am in college and the guys around my college do not seem interested in me. I see college guys with other women but they don't really hit on me or try to make a move. One guy even hit on my roommate but they do not hit on me. I get sad because people in college and are already dating but I have been single my entire life. My love life is and has always been nonexistent. Plus, all of my friends have boyfriends and I'm pretty much the left out one. What should I do?

What Guys Said 1

• You will find the right guy.
    Just join clubs and groups you are interested in.

What Girls Said 1

• Girl, two of us are in the same boat. Let me tell when your in a relationship. You have to care for the other person too and not worry about yourself only. So I know you feel left out. But mean while take this moment to study hard & travel make yourself happy and work in becoming a great women!! So that when a guy meets you he is blown away by you!😊